Monday, November 9, 2015

good day LA

Hey you know what's cool about having a blog? You can write or post whatever the hell you want! I haven't posted anything on this thing in awhile but I keep renewing the domain because I just can't give it up. It's the first outward expression I ever did on my own. SO I will continue to randomly post and have fun.

I just moved to LA and it rocks. I open my front door and see trees and a mountain. It is chilly and not frigid. Sorry NYC but I don't miss you. Visiting will be fun but I have no desire to ever move back. I actually want to keep moving further into nature. 

I am working on creating a clothing line. Something I have been putting off for 10 years. I fell in love and am about to marry my favorite person who also is my #1 supporter. I feel worthy of my dreams and ballsy enough to go after them. Also, living in LA gives me the mental space to not only think about my life goals, but ACT on them. In NYC I was more worried about getting through the day, not getting mugged, walking to the subway in 10 degree weather, and any menial task felt like a MISSION. 

I am also getting back into surfing. FOR REAL THIS TIME. I used to really enjoy it.  I miss surfing PARTY WAVES with my pals. Bringing it back!

I'll update you soon on all of these tings mon. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...